Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jennifer Murgia Interview


More Interviews everyone!

Today we have Jennifer Murgia, author of ANGEL STAR!!. Be sure to check out
Lemniscate, the sequel to ANGEL STAR, coming out on March!!


1. Are any of your characters based on anyone?

- Actually no, not specifically, although Teagan is a lot like me.


2. If you could be any place in the world right now, where would it be?

- Hmmmm, I've been wanting to go to Tuscany for a long time. I would love to sit outside with the cypress and olive trees, sipping wine and stuffing my face with bread!

3. How hard or easy was your publishing experience?

- I'll be honest, it's not the easiest of things. It took me nearly a year and I had to learn how to be very patient, telling myself that the right person was out there.

4. How does life as an author make you feel?

- So amazingly special! For one thing, it's been my dream since I was in elementary school and to finally achieve it is mind numbing! I have met so many wonderful people - other authors, bloggers, fans . . . it feels strange when I get fan mail!

5. Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they.

- I LOVE to read and I'm never without a book and I love to bake bread. . . hmmm.... brings up Tuscany again, doesn't it?

6. Are you going to continue to write after you're done with the ANGEL STAR series? What should we expect?

- Absolutely! I've always made up stories, scenes, characters . . . you name it! Nothing will stop that! Besides, I have 3 books floating around my head as we speak. I can't wait to see where they end up!

Thanks so much Jennifer for this lovely interview!

-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment