Monday, July 19, 2010

Bad (but productive) day!

Hey everyone :( Unfortunately today has not been a happy day, I haven't been feeling very well so I haven't really left my bed and my best friend has been my heating pad, but on the (very ironic) flip side, it has also been one of the most productive days of my entire summer vacation! I read two chapters of "The Jungle" for summer reading (I will never eat another hot dog as long as I live!) and I finally got through all of Faure's Fantasie on my flute. And now, I am writing my review of Frostbite, the second book in the Vampire Academy series. It will be posted shortly! So, bad day? Or really uber-productive? You tell me~

Also, check out Ana's interview with up and coming author, Andrea Cremer, author of NIGHTSHADE which is coming out October 19, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment