Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bad Day

I woke up today with a horrible headache pounding on me and thought today was going to go by horribly. And by horrible, I meant not able to read or write. But luckily (and as I'm typing this) it all went away and not only did I get to read and write (my two favorite hobbies that I do everyday), I also have more book reviews to post up. I was just looking at my bookshelf and thinking to myself that I have so many books to review and I'm so excited. I'm really sorry if I've seemed not too around on Twitter or on the blog. I've just been so sick. But now that I'm better, I'm back. Also, I wanted to take this moment to thank the people who commented on our book reviews. Thank you so much and Rissa and I truly appreciate your kind words.

-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment