Sunday, July 18, 2010

Evernight Review by Ana


Bianca wants to escape.

She’s a new student at Evernight Academy, a creepily gothic boarding school where her classmates are somehow too perfect: smart, sleek and almost predatory. Bianca knows she doesn’t fit in.

Then she meets Lucas another loner, who seems fiercely determined not to be the “Evernight type.” There’s a connection between Bianca and Lucas that can’t be denied. She will risk anything to be with him, but dark, ancient secrets are fated to tear them apart… and to make Bianca question everything she’s ever believed to be true.








EVERNIGHT is the first book in a four book series by debut author Claudia Gray. The summary was what lured me in into reading this book. I love vampires and vampire books are still at the top of my list and I'm not tired of reading them and am always open to reading more.

This one was good! Not only is the plot composed of many twists and turns, but there are so many questions still not solved here and that is what makes this book oh so good. I was so torn between the two main guys here - Lucas and Balthazar. I loved both of them but I have to say that Balthazar has a whole lot more charm and manners than Lucas.

This was a book I was seriously going to continue in the series. But what I was disappointed in was the cover. It didn't seem like it matched the book a whole lot. I wished maybe they could have put like an academy in the back ground and maybe smoke and Bianca there.

Overall, this book was good and I totally recommend reading this one.


♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment