Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I finally caved....And other news!

Hey everyone! Well, I did it. I caved. I bought the first book in a series that has been screaming out to me for ages, THE ANGEL EXPERIMENT, the first book in the MAXIMUM RIDE series by James Patterson. I have heard that this man is a genius, so I'm really excited to read, and you'll be the first to know if I liked it. I'll be reviewing it as soon as I finish. Also, I finally have a review schedule- I'm going to be posting my reviews Wednesday nights and Sunday nights/Monday mornings. I work a little better when I have deadlines so hopefully this will be smoother. My review which will be posted later on tonight is going to be my response to SHADOW KISS by Richelle Mead (foreshadowing, this book is a heartbreak and a half, but wonderful all the same!)
Also! I am SO excited to read Angel Star by the wonderful Jennifer Murgia. Ana has it right now, but I'm absolutely dying to read it, I hear it's awesome (yes, I know I'm slow on that...).
Well, that's all for now. I'll have a review posted in a few hours!
-Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment