Saturday, September 25, 2010

Silver Is For Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz


I'll make you pay . . .

School is over, and now Stacey, her boyfriend Jacob, and their friends have rented a beach cottage for the summer. No more stress, secrets, or stalkers. But then Stacey's nightmares return—predicting the cruel death of Clara, a mysterious girl with a secret. And now Jacob, the only one who understands Stacey's magic, is keeping secrets, too. Is he betraying Stacey's trust or protecting her from revenge and tragedy?



I absolutly love the BLUE IS FOR NIGHTMARES Series, but I was so disappointed with this one. For me, it fell short. The writing was good, but nothing captured my interest. It was the same plot over and over again. Stacey's nightmares begin again and everything will start anew with the kidnapping. I wished something new was going to show up in this book, but nothing did.


All the characters were the same, but I think the author didn't know what more to add in the series and was just dragging the books on. When I found out that there was a fourth and fifth book, I didn't even bother buying them.


Overall, the series disappointed me with this book and there's not much I can say about it.


♥♥♥


-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment