Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kissed By An Angel by Elizabeth Chandler



A love beyond life...a danger beyond doubt.

In a romantic and suspenseful collection of the New York Times bestselling trilogy, love's unbreakable bonds are put to the test.

When her boyfriend, Tristan, died, Ivy thought she'd lost everything, even her faith in angels. But now she's discovered that he's her guardian angel — his presence so strong that she can feel the touch of his hand, the beat of his heart. Ivy needs Tristan now more than ever because he knows she's in terrible danger. Only Ivy's guardian angel can save her now that his killer is after her.

But if Tristan rescues Ivy, his mission on earth will be finished, and he must leave her behind forever. Will saving Ivy mean losing her just when he's finally reached her again?




All I can say is what a cute love story! The love Ivy and Tristan had for each other was unbreakable and even death couldn't break the two.


I could not believe who the killer was. I'm not going to say, but when you read this book, you're going to be as shocked as I was. I actually reread that part to make sure I was seeing and reading right, but there it was.


The writing in this book wasn't complex or anyting unique. The plot grabs your attention because come one, angels are so in right now. They have taken over YA literature and I can't wait to read more about them.


The cover for KISSED BY AN ANGEL is very much of the ordinary. Just a rose with yellow, red, and orange and a black background. Honestly, the cover had a part in me picking it up, but the synopsis did the trick. I'm so glad I read this book because it's so amazing and suspenceful as you're reading towards the end.


Overall, I enjoyed this book and if you're looking for more angel books, this one's for you.


♥♥♥♥1/2


-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment