Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello!

Hey everyone! It has been a while since I've been posting, but I am still alive! I got my senior schedule (EEK!) and it's taken me these past few weeks to acquaint myself with it. I'm also working on college stuff (another EEP!), but I think I have everything under control now, so let me tell you what I'll be up to in the near future.

I have 5 new books that I'm reading/about to read. I'll be posting a few reviews, as well as some interviews that I'm very excited about.

I also fully intend to finish my Vampire Academy series reviews before the last one, LAST SACRIFICE, is released on December 7th.



IN MORE RECENT NEWS--

Ana and I played a tennis match today-- no big-- except that our game decided the fate of the entire match!!! Luckily, we were so into our game that we didn't realize this until it was over, and we WON. The score was 4-6 7-5 3-6 Seriously guys, this was our biggest and best win yet, and I have never been hugged so much in my life (everyone was attacking us with hugs, and vice versa). We are both so thrilled.



Well, onto homework, I have a few tests tomorrow so I'm signing off for now. Within the next few days I'll have a new review up.



Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment