Friday, August 20, 2010

On Being Busy

So on Monday, I'm going to start my tennis tryouts along with Rissa and I hope I can survive. I'll tell you the truth, I haven't ran enough at all this summer. I mean, I've been playing tennis, but not ready for all the running exercises yet. Hopefully I will survive! ;)

But I wanted to let you all know that even though I'm going to be playing tennis in the mornings, I'm still going to be on the blog and everything will still be the same as it has been. So no worries about that. Also, in about three weeks, I begin school and no worries there either since I still will be posting reviews, giveaways, and I also will be telling you how my day went. Especially if something exciting happens!

So even though I'm going to be busier now than I have been, I will never foresake my blog. I love you all so much and when I'm having a bad day and open the blog and see a nice comment on one of my reviews, or a friendly email from a reader, I become happy again!

I want to thank you all for that!

P.S. Don't forget about IMMORTAL by P.C Cast giveaway!


*GIANT TEDDY BEAR HUGS*

-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment