Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh my gosh, you guys :\

Hey everyone! It's been a while, so here's a small update about my life at the moment.

I just signed onto my school account to see how my application processing was going, and was elated to see that my application to my top choice school has been sent in! I am very, VERY nervous, but I know I've done everything within my power, so I'm kissing the rest up to God (so to speak). Prayers are very much appreciated, I myself and hoping and praying for this with all my heart.

Senior year has been a wonderful time so far. I feel so blessed to be able to say that I am truly enjoying every moment. My work load is entirely manageable, some challenging classes (Pre-Calc ;__;), some enjoyable (AP English Lit!).

I have a bunch of new books in line to read and review, but please be patient with me. I have a lot of school work, as does Ana, so updates will be slightly more infrequent, but please know that we love this blog dearly and we fully intend to carry it for a good, long time! Thanks for sticking with us, and look out for more reviews in the future!

That's all for now,

Rissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment