Thursday, October 21, 2010

Not What She Seems




SOURCE: AUTHOR


When billionaire Steven Ashton couldn’t stand his high society social life anymore, he left the stress of New York on a vacation for his soul. The need to meet real down to earth people lead him to a small Nebraska town he remembered visiting as a child. He didn’t want to lie about who he was, but he couldn’t exactly tell them the truth.

Emily could have easily fallen in love with Steven, under different circumstances, but her past was catching up with her and she needed a new life. If the authorities found out about her, she could lose the one thing that meant everything, her four year old son.






This book was absolutly amazing! I loved it so much. It had all the great elements in it. Everytime I would begin reading it, I would get so caught up in it, I would forget about everything else.




Victorine knows how to make great characters. They were flawed, but the dialogue between them was real and so were they to me. While reading this book, I felt as though I was watching one of those mystery crime shows on T.V.




The entire time, I was at the edge of my seat. I was so excited, but nervous of what was going to happen next. I was dying to flip the page and the ending was sweet. I loved it and it wrapped up the book in a perfect bow.




Overall, this book was a great read and I'm not going to give away much because reading will be a thrill ride you don't want to miss.




♥♥♥♥♥




-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment