Friday, June 25, 2010

Truth or Dare

Ever since I was little I loved playing Truth or Dare. But I would always choose dare and even though I never received any insane dares as going to the woman next door and asking to wear her bra or climbing up a tree to see the cute boy in his room, I received dares that I didn’t like too much. I was embarrassed to do them. But the sad part is that I forgot them. If I still remembered them, I probably would be laughing right now.

But as I grew older, I began picking truth. But the people I played this game with were horrible. Sorry, but they were. They first ask questions that weren't really embarrassing and I had no problem answering the truth. I mean, what's the point of the game if the question or dare doesn't burn you and make you feel like not saying or doing it at all. Second of all, they would leave. Yes, that's right. Guess they thought it was boring and didn’t want to play with the little girl who happened to be me. They probably had better things to do, and let me tell you, they didn’t.

Never have I played a good Truth or Dare game. I guess you have to play the game with good people around you and not someone who doesn't really care for you. But when I read some dares, I quickly picture myself doing them. But I think that the game is better played with your parents when you pick "truth". Now that's something that's really going to burn you on the inside and make you wish you never chose that.

I could never do that! :D


- Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment