Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blue Moon Review by Ana


Eager to learn everything she can about her new abilities as an Immortal, Ever turns to her beloved Damen to show her the way. But just as her powers are increasing, Damen's are waning.

In an attempt to save him, Ever travels to the magical dimension of Summerland, where she learns the secrets of Damen's tortured past; a past which he has always kept hidden from her. But in her quest to cure Damen, Ever discovers an ancient text that details the workings of time. Now Ever must choose between turning back the past and saving her family from the accident that claimed their lives - or staying in the present and saving Damen, who grows sicker every day...


While I was reading this book, I couldn’t stop feeling scared, angry, worried, and wanting to jump inside and save the characters. You meet a new character here named Roman and all I’m going to say is that you better what out for him. Only because he has good looks, doesn’t mean anything.
Also, having Damen dying in this book, I didn’t know how I was going to live. I love this guy and just reading this, made me cry literally! But since I’m going to keep this review spoiler free, you’re just going to have to read the book to find out what happens to Damen, Ever, and Roman. But BLUE MOON is defiantly on my list of top books and I can see the series heading in a good direction.
Now I want to talk about Ever. I’m always going on about how much I love Damen (I do), but I always leave Ever out of the picture. Hate to say it, but she does do some things here that get me mad. And there did come a point where I don’t blame her for what choice she made because while I was reading, I didn’t know what to choose either.
The cover is absolutely gorgeous as EVERMORE was. Cannot wait to see the rest of the covers for the series!

ORIGINALITY 24/25
COVER 15 /15
ENDING 20 /20
CHARACTERS 19/20
PLOT 20 /20
98% A+

No comments:

Post a Comment