Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Reckoning Review - Ana


Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now, along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I’m on the run from the Edison Group, which genetically altered us as part of their sinister experiment. We’re hiding in a safe house that might not be as safe as it seems. We’ll be gone soon anyway, back to rescue those we’d left behind and to take out the Edison Group . . . or so we hope.



Review:


The last and final book in the DARKEST POWERS series really makes the finale worthwhile. This book was beyond words and while reading it, I kept on guessing who Chloe was going to end up with, but there were twists throughout the book, which kept me wanting to find out. But at the end, you find out who Chloe really loves and it was the perfect and cutest ending.

I really love how the covers of the DARKEST POWERS series are so beautiful. Each one had their own gemstone. To me, they seemed the same, yet different from each other. This is a series that will be at the top of my list and Kelley Armstrong did a good job of making this series up there.







ORIGINALITY 24/25

COVER 15 /15

ENDING 19 /20

CHARACTERS 19/20

PLOT 18 /20



95% A

No comments:

Post a Comment