Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time Flying By

While I was reading today, I stopped and my mind wondered off. I began to think about how fast my high school years are going. It seemed like yesterday that I was a freshman and now I'm about to enter junior year! It seems scary, but exciting at the same time. I've heard so much about junior year being hard and if you don't do well in it, you're screwed up for college. That's my biggest worry!

But I'm also realizing that in less than two years I'm off to college, and for Rissa it's one year. Time goes by so fast, I wish I could stop it at times, but I know I can't. I guess you have to make the best of it and strive to reach your goal, because you can't go back! That's the bad part. After seeing this today, I've decided to change many things. Like my goals. I thought I had forever to reach them, but guess what - not really. What I mean by this is that I'm going to work a lot more harder towards my goals and not leave them last minute thinking I have four years of high school left because I'm way beyond that.

Just remembering how scared I was to go to high school and then frehsman year finished, and then sophmore year began and I couldn't wait for that to end, and here it is. It's over. I thought everything was going by slow, but in reality it was going fast. Do everything you can because that's what I'm going to start doing!

And remember to always believe in youself!

This is a quote I found very inspirational by Michael Korda

"In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can."


- Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment