Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Contrary to Popular Belief, I AM still alive!

Hey everyone!

So, it's been a while but I'm finally back, and with good news; I've been accepted into my top choice college! That really is the story of why I haven't been around lately- for the last couple of weeks I've been swamped in school/college apps work. I only actually sent in one app, but as the Early Decision deadline was approaching I began to panic and think, "Oh no, what if I actually don't get in??" So thus, I began filling out other apps like a mad(wo)man, just in case. This proved to be unnecessary, because I was accepted but, as they say, better to be safe than sorry. All is well.

So, anyway! I have been working on reading books and setting up interviews for the blog, and as soon as I post this I'll be typing up a book review on The Forest of Adventures by Katie M. John (spoiler alert, it's a definite must read!).

I'm going to take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas to all, and I wish you much happiness in the New Year, and God Bless!

-Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment