Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm back!

Hey everyone! So, I haven't been reviewing lately because I've been on vacation with my family, but I'm heading home tomorrow, and I'm working on a book review right now. I've been at a bit of a loss lately, because I haven't had much to read, so this review is going to be a bit different. I will be reviewing a book that I really, REALLY was not fond of. I usually don't like doing this, I have no problems giving negative opinions of a plot, but it is very rarely that I completely dislike every aspect of a story. But que sera sera, and life goes on. If anyone has read this particular book and would like to share their opinions in the comments, I'd love to hear them!
In the meantime, Ana has told you about an awesome contest that I hope everyone is excited about and willing to join. She has been hard at work reading, reviewing, and interviewing and deserves so much credit :)
See you all soon!
-Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment